Friday, July 26, 2013

Finish what you start....what I'm working on

Continuing Day 5 on 7 Blogs in 7 Days at Conversion Diary.  As I thought about this week and blogging every day, I thought about all the projects I'm working on.  I've been spending this week trying to finish up a lot of loose ends and getting back in the swing of the projects.

Work has been pretty slow this year (I do instructional design from the comfort of my living room), so I had quite a few projects started.  Then July got crazy.  For now, work is slowed down again, so I'm trying to finish up projects that have been started and not finished before some new contracts that are coming down the pipe start.

Here's what I'm working on:


Painting the kitchen....and organizing it

One for the finished category - LB has her "BIG" shirt, corresponding with the "Middle" and "Little" shirts for SB and SP :)


Such a ham

Rag rug for the girls' room

Baby blanket for a friend due in September

Ruffle curtain, 3 ruffles done, about a million to go!

And now, speaking of people needing to finish things....SB is knocking on her door instead of taking a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome positive, supportive sharing in this community. God bless!