Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Answer Me This {Vol 2} WIWS - Easter


 

Linking up with Kendra for Answer Me This....good thing this link-up is live until Wednesday, because I'm just barely making it this week!

1.  What did you and your family wear to Mass on Easter Sunday?

We rocked coral and navy blue as a family this year:


All the ladies had navy blue sweaters....but the temps in our town jumped from 45 to 80 overnight and we were all a little overheated!

Hubby:  shirt - Old Navy, pants - Old Navy
Me:  dress - Old Navy (sparkly sandals from Target, not pictured)
LB: dress - Target
SP:  dress - Target

For more WIWS, check out the ladies at FLAP.

2.  Easter Bunny:  thumbs up or thumbs down?

Thumbs up.  Way up.  







3.  Do you prefer to celebrate holidays at your own house or at someone else's house?

I would love to have a house big enough to host....perhaps in a few years.  But for now, someone else's house.  We celebrated with family at my brother's house.














4.  What is your favorite kind of candy?

All the Sour Patch Kids.  I. Need. Them. All.

5.  Do you like video games?

I don't play them, but I like them from the perspective that Hubby and LB get in good quality daddy-daughter time over the PS3 :)

6.  Do you speak another language?

I can understand bits and pieces of French, Spanish, and German, but alas, to my great chagrin, I am not fluent in any of them. 

Now go over to Kendra's and check out everyone else's posts!  And check it out, I'm tagged for next week - woot! woot!

10 comments:

  1. The boys passed by me as I was looking at your photos and they wanted to know why the Easter bunny did not bring them a HUGE egg like your girls got. I told him that was special for girls and they got Star Wars legos instead. That seemed to appease them for the moment. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Oh no! I'm the Easter equivalent of the parent who hands out the $20 as the Tooth Fairy! I found those eggs on sale at Hobby Lobby. All the bigger Easter Bunny toys went outside in the giant eggs, and the regular ones I used for candy :)

      Delete
  2. Love your color coordination! And is that a pocket square or does your husband just have an amazingly color-coordinated phone? Either way, awesome :)

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just noticing the phone looked like a pocket square! He was holding my phone for me during the egg hunt, so I could have pictures on both my cell phone and my fancy camera :)

      Happy Easter to you too!

      Delete
  3. That's so funny, those are the two things I noticed too. Those amazing huge eggs and the cute pocket square that isn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coral must be my color of the year - I picked out the phone months before the dresses :)

      Delete
  4. Those huge eggs are super cool!

    You all look great..what a beautiful family! I love the navy/coral combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The eggs were from Hobby Lobby and the dresses were Old Navy and Target. I'm loving the warmer tones out right now :)

      Delete
  5. I loved the big eggs too! Looks like a nice day with your family. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those giant eggs were such a hit - albeit expensive, so they won't be the kind that get played with, cracked, then tossed!

      Delete

I welcome positive, supportive sharing in this community. God bless!