1. Beach or mountains? Where would you rather be?
Beach. I love the mountains - my brother lived in Colorado for several years and it was always a great adventure to visit, but give me some sand and water. The closest beaches to is are lakes, the ocean is a plane flight or 15-20 hour roadtrip.
2. Which is more fun: Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I love Christmas morning. Long ago when we got married, Hubby and I set aside Christmas morning for us and our future children. We run to families and mass on Christmas Eve and Christmas afternoon/evening, but Christmas morning is pancakes, pajamas and presents.
We celebrate the late night Christmas Eve mass, which is so beautiful and we go to bed sleepy and excited for the next day's festivities.
3. What's the most embarrassing childhood outfit you remember wearing?
I can't remember being embarrassed by anything I wore at the time I wore it. But I grew up in the '90's and looking back, I've got plenty of cringe-worthy moments. Although most of them revolve around my naturally curly hair being permed to even greater volumes. It was so awesome :)
4. Your house is quiet, you don't have to work (housework included). What do you do?
Blog. Read blogs.
Read a book. (Did you read Haley's latest? Great read. Because Catholic wives need to get back to reclaiming the sacrament of our marriage. It doesn't belong to Hollywood or Playboy.)
Watch episodes of Once Upon a Time on HuluPlus.
5. What movie do you want to watch when you're feeling under the weather?
I have been teased for the number of times I've watched Notting Hill.
I really like to marathon watch tv shows when I don't feel well.
6. Did you have an American Girl doll when you were little? If so, which one?
No, but I did get the catalog and dream about which one I would get every time the catalog came in the mail. Red hair and blue eyes is not so common - which is why my mom's 1960's red headed Skipper doll was my very favorite.