The plan also says eat 80% of what's healthy and you can splurge the other 20%.......my 20% will largely be composed of chocolate :)
I've been trying out different whole grains and ways to cook them. Honestly, I thought it would be a lot harder than it has been, but I gave up white flour and sugar for Lent, so it hasn't been a very big transition.
What I have noticed is that while my weight hasn't budged, my stomach seems smaller and I feel really good. Apparently eating healthy can do more than help have babies....as a side benefit, I get to feel great too!
Yesterday was a feast of refined deliciousness, so today, it's back to the wholesome. This morning's steel cut oats were leaps above the traditional ones last week :)
With my update about food over, let's move on to the pictures of this week:
|A new way to take down laundry!|
|Whole grain experiment - yum!|
|He has his paws on the doorknob|
|Mother-daughter homemade dresses :)|
|Silly faces :)|
|Too much candy apparently!|