Friday, November 21, 2014

{TT} Prepare

TTOCT

Good Friday morning!  Playing along with Clan Donaldson.  A day late on my Theme Thursday, ironically enough, it's about preparation.

This time of year is all about preparing.

I've been working on handmade Christmas presents feverishly.  I'm trying to get the bulk of Christmas shopping done before Advent so we can relax and really focus on the actual reason for the season.

My look at Prepare:  a Christmas project nearly finished.


Other ways I'm preparing this year include participating in a Jesse Tree Ornament Swap.


I made Esther's tiara and am looking forward to the designs of others that should be showing up on my doorstep soon!

Another big thing we are preparing for right now is (one of) my little sister's wedding.  One daughter is a jr bridesmaid, the other is the flowergirl.


We've been practicing her wedding hair (and paying for it in candy).

And glittering shoes (a very fun new project!)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome positive, supportive sharing in this community. God bless!