Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tents and Puppies

So we're starting to get used to the lack of sleep.  My house is a mess, but I'm starting to feel more normal.....maybe in a couple more weeks my house will resemble it's usual disorder rather than the rank chaos reigning right now :)

All in all, we are loving having Sweet Baby with us right now.  I had forgotten though, what a lack of sleep does to you.  It's harder to focus and I feel like I have to double-check myself constantly....definitely not on top of my mental game right now!

We had some kids over this week to play with LB.  They had a great time playing in the sprinkler.....Cocoa did NOT enjoy the water falling from the sky at him - hence the hiding in the shrubbery.

No fortress is complete without toys

Hideout

Checking out a friend in his hideout

Relaxing

Keeping a look-out for girls with pans of water
The other activity of the week was LB building a tent when Daddy went on an overnight boys' camping trip.  Since he was camping, LB decided she would set up a camping trip in the living room.

The digs

Snoozing away
Looking forward to my little brother's wedding this weekend.  My brothers have all picked great women to add to our family and the newest addition is no exception.  It's going to be such a joy watching them build their lives together :)

Plenty of wedding pictures to follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome positive, supportive sharing in this community. God bless!