Saturday, January 1, 2011

Graduation Day

Well, it's been a while!  Looking back to December 18th, my husband graduated from college with his Bachelor's degree. 

After 13 years of hard work, working full-time and starting a family, it was quite the accomplishment and feat of determination to get the bachelor's degree finished off.  We're all relieved and looking forward to the extra time we'll have now that my master's finished off this Spring and my husband's bachelor's finished this Winter.  It was a year of accomplishments and hard work!

Little Bean is especially excited that homework will no longer be a part of Mom and Dad's evenings. 

I continued working retail through the Christmas season and haven't heard yet if they'd like me to stay on after the holidays.  The current school of thought at our house is that a night or two a week out of the house talking to other adults might be beneficial to our family for a few reasons :)







I'm going to do my catching up of the holiday season every couple days until I'm caught up.  So now we're up to the middle of December :)

On my Couch to 5k goal:  I'm up to 2.7 miles (out of 3.1).  Lacking some motivation this week with hot flashes, mood swings and a bad dentist check-up (dental work all around, yikes!), but I'll shake the funk off and get back in business.

Hope everyone had a beautiful and restful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome positive, supportive sharing in this community. God bless!