Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Time!!!


Christmas Morning:  I'm the only one awake

the ONLY one.....


Not even the 5 year old......


The stockings are full.....


Behold the child in the manger!


Santa ate his cookies...... 


And left his loot...... 


But still no one's up...... 


Oh wait!  Except me...... 



Movement at last!


It's not much...... 



But I'll take it!
 Let the present opening begin!


Merry Christmas me :)


 How did Santa know?


It's just what he wanted :)

  

How did Santa know he drinks that?

Even Little Bean is warming up to being awake....
Air freshener?  Thanks Santa! (hey, it was on the list!)



....and finally some beloved silly bands :)



And now you know, I did indeed wake everyone else up on Christmas morning....they were STARTING to stir, that counts right????

Hope you had a merry and restful Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome positive, supportive sharing in this community. God bless!