Saturday, July 6, 2013

Simple Saturday - a link up

 

This morning, House Unseen is hosting the Simple Saturday link up. The idea is to share some photos, something you're grateful for, something that caught your eye.  So, without further ado, here are the things I am grateful for and that caught my eye.

SP and I at a recent family reunion

My siblings, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins

Starting book worm status early

Just gorgeous

My happy girl

LB and her cousins (and Aunt D)
I think this sums up our relationship :)

Captain Danger

LB on her last day of "real" school

My sweet girls

Celebrating June 4, 5, 6 birthdays!

Appropriately labeled

With a bow stuck in her three hairs



Vacation Bible School!


3 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures! I love them all! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics! So much love and joy. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all - love the reminder to look at all of my blessings :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome positive, supportive sharing in this community. God bless!