Saturday, July 20, 2013

Bright {Theme Thursday}

A belated link up with Clan Donaldson.


I've been traveling.  My sister had a baby three weeks ago and I journeyed 800 miles east to see his sweet little face and offer what assistance I could.  My sister is doing very well.  Everyone is sleeping well and she has a schedule already worked out (about 3 months before I was ever able to!), so I've been picking up the kitchen, doing a little work, cooking a little, and getting pampered myself too.  My sister married into a family of entrepreneurs.  Among the family businesses are a nail salon (voted two years running the best in it's town) and a salon/spa.  Yesterday I visited the nail salon and got a pedicure.  Today, I visited the salon and got a cut and highlights.  It's been a couple years since I've had a good cut and I'd forgotten what a difference it can make!  So, highlights and all, here's me, looking "bright" :)

All the candid glory of a selfie snapped on my computer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome positive, supportive sharing in this community. God bless!