Thursday, April 16, 2015

Easter 2015: A Photo Recap

Found on my camera
Our Easter day was busy busy!  We drove about 30 minutes away to see our friends' daughter make her First Holy Communion - and that same family celebrated the baptism of their youngest daughter! (#7).



Godfather/godson suited up for Easter!




It was a multiple sacrament day!







Opening presents - knitted roses for family rosary time - made by me




I also embroidered a rosary and name plaque for the newest member of the Church - it was such a wonderful, busy day!  

After the celebration, we headed back into town and celebrated Easter with lunch at my brother's house where my sister-in-law served up ham she'd butchered herself.  Renaissance woman, I tell ya'.
  
Looking forward to a wonderful spring/summer!  Prayers for a blessed Easter season for you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome positive, supportive sharing in this community. God bless!