Saturday, December 20, 2014

It's Been a Year

Since Sweet Baby left our home. She's 3.5 now and we've not been able to see her in six months. 

A sad day, a hard day, a day I am grateful I got to be her first mom. 

I love and miss her every day. 

Decorating the Christmas tree this year was full of happy/sad moments as we unpacked ornaments she made. 

Through the tears, I pray she is happy and safe today.  

Perhaps time heals all wounds, but I'm just gonna go ahead and wear my pajama pants today. 

A blessed and merry Christmas to you all. 




6 comments:

  1. Christmas is such a bittersweet time. Hope your beautiful heart continues to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, I've been thinking of you a lot the last few months, and especially as we head closer to Christmas. I can't imagine how much you must miss and ache for Sweet Baby. Know that I am praying for you and thinking of you. And I'm here if you ever want to talk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelly! I sent a letter along with my Christmas card, hopefully it made it your way.

      Delete
  3. Jane VanVooren RogersDecember 29, 2014 at 10:34 PM

    I second those two comments. Hugs and love to you.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome positive, supportive sharing in this community. God bless!