Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Answer Me This {Vol. 9} Procrastination Edition



Linking up two days late on the procrastination edition of Answer Me This with Kendra over at Catholic All Year.....irony, I'm a fan.


1.  What's something you intended to do today, but didn't?

Um, I meant to write this on Sunday, or at least Monday.  I really thought I would get it done Monday because I so enjoy playing along with everyone. 

I've also been meaning to write a post about my beautiful baby sister's graduation.  I'm going to put that out there so I actually do it.  Accountability is a close friend of mine.

I'm also supposed to be sorting things in the attic today, but the tornado sirens went off at 3:45am, and my bed is just so comfy....I'll get up soon, I swear!



2.  What's your favorite grilling recipe?

When I think grill, I think bratwurst.  My super-simple method is boiling in beer and onions, then crisping them up on the grill.  Grill some onions out there too and throw them on top.  Yum!



3.  What movie did you most recently see?

I haven't watched many movies lately (I did see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, meh), but I've been binge-watching old episodes of Eureka on Amazon.




4.  Would you say your tendency is to over react or under react to medical situations?

Under react.  Queen of cool in an emergency.  I'm your go-to if you need a ride to the emergency room.  I vividly remember driving my brother (my dad was sitting with him holding pressure) when I was 16 (he was 8) and holding his hand while they put in stitches. 

I also have a tendency to under react to a dangerous level.  I'm pretty sure I'm a strong candidate to die from something that I should have gotten checked out.  When I had internal bleeding, I decided maybe it wasn't so bad and was on the fence about just going back to bed.  My guardian angel is pretty haggard, I think.  Thankfully, I was prompted to go to the ER, and am still here.  Since that experience, I'm trying to be much more conscientious/cautious with my health.

So, I'll be your ride to the hospital and handle it all cool under pressure.  I even can add inappropriate humor to the package, upon request :)



5.  Do you squeeze the toothpaste or roll it?

Squeeze it until it starts to run low, then roll it until it's gone.



6.  What are you doing for Father's Day?

We spent Father's Day with my little family and my extended family.  My sister drove in from the East Coast, so we spent many hours snuggling her cute little babies and visiting.  In fact, we're spending most of the week that way.  Seriously, cute babies.  Cambodian-Irish is a stellar combo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome positive, supportive sharing in this community. God bless!