Monday, December 10, 2012

Another Picture Day

Thanks to a friend's husband for finding a solution to my Picasa Web Album space issues - a fellow blogger had the solution:  Dr. Hato in Japan

My husband's cousin (age 3 mo) was baptized several weekends ago.  We went to the baptism and one of my husband's aunts set up a professional photographer for the day to capture some family photos.  We took advantage of the day and got some REALLY cute shots of the girls :)

Here are the ones I can share (maybe someday I'll be able to post SB pics!):

Our "edited" family

Some of the cousins on hubby's side

An extended family shot

LB and SP

Individual shots :)

Rocking her faux smile :)

Love this shot!


My serious SP

Thoughtful

Finally got a smile!

What did you say?

Thinking wistful thoughts...

Happy!

I just want to nibble on that little smiley face!

Even took a couple's shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome positive, supportive sharing in this community. God bless!