Friday, October 7, 2011

LB Field Trip

September was not my month for blogging!  It's October now, and I'm going to get back on track with my entries. 

I have been meaning to share some pics my husband took on his iPod, and I've finally gotten the connector cables, wrangled his iPod from him and started downloading the pics.

Last week was a crazy week at our house.  I am an instructional designer and I usually work from home for a consulting company that my dad is a partner in.  Last week, I had the opportunity to be on site with a client as part of a pilot program training.  It was fun, exciting and definitely a change of pace from our usual family dynamics with me gone 10 hours a day. 

Two things I learned:  I enjoy working with clients; I enjoy being home too.  Seems like my arrangement of spending most days home with the kiddos and the occasional on-site is about right for our lives right now.

While I was working, my husband took LB on a field trip he enjoyed far more than I would have - a grist mill and fish hatchery (he actually sells baby fish from our fish tank - so it was right up his alley!)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome positive, supportive sharing in this community. God bless!