Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Big 3-0

So lots of bigs thing have happened this week, nope no babies or jobs yet, but I turned 30 last week!

Lots of people asked about how I felt about turning 30 and whether or not I was freaking out about it.

I didn't feel freaked out about it because I'm good with where I am in life.  I feel like I'm doing everything I can to be available to the will of God.  I have a husband, a beautiful daughter, a home, reliable vehicles, my health.....everything a 30 year old could ask for.  I would have more children if I had my way, but the openness is there, and I still have hope for the future. 

All in all, I'm thankful to be 30....I've survived a close call with a ruptured ectopic pregnancy at 28 to get here, so my gratitude outweighs any worries about aging.

The other huge thing from this week was my little sister (one of them!) got married.  More on that in the days to follow.  Below are some pictures from my birthday :)

The chefs making my birthday brownies

Hamming it up!

Working so hard....

....the one who actually did the work :)

She's very excited about her new toy

....it lights up!

The gang's all here!


My husband has a job interview tomorrow and I've got one more month of hormones before I give my body a break from TTC.....prayers always welcome!  And know that all your intentions are in my prayers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome positive, supportive sharing in this community. God bless!