The day went by so so fast, but the best advice I got was to block out everything but Hubby and I at the moment of our vows. I can remember standing there, imprinting it into my brain as I cried a little through them.
Eleven Things for Eleven Years:
- Our song is What a Wonderful World
- We started dating on June 19, 2002
- We got engaged August 30, 2003
- We got married April 17, 2004
- Our first child was born July 1, 2005
- That second glass of champagne in the picture is a scam - Hubby doesn't drink
- We had a morning wedding - 10 am
- I had a maid of honor and a matron of honor
- All of my (5) sisters were in the wedding party
- We honeymooned in the Smokey Mountains
- We made it back home just in time to see my baby sister make her First Holy Communion - in the dress she'd worn as a flowergirl the week before
Hubby took the day off work, and I'm looking forward to breakfast out, a movie with the girls and a date night to ourselves (thanks to my matron of honor babysitting!).