Monday, October 17, 2011

Rice-a-Roni's First Ultrasound

As you've probably heard - we're having a baby!!!  Because of some previous health complications, we were blessed to get an early peek at our baby.





Before the ultrasound, Little Bean had no idea that we were expecting.  My husband and I took her with us to the ultrasound.

When the ultrasound technician began the process, LB asked if she was going to check to see if there were any babies inside.  I told her, yes, that's what we were doing.

Once the tech pulled up the image of the baby and we confirmed that the baby was in the right place, LB was ecstatic!  "There's a baby and it's in the right place!!!"  As the video continued, she went to the chair in the room and sat down with the proclamation, "I'm going to pray for the baby".  It was one of those sweet, heart-warming moments that are the reason I'm blogging to document this crazy life of ours.

The tech was also nice enough to let LB get really close to the computer monitor to see the baby up close.

After the appointment, I let LB call my parents to tell them the news, here's what her end of the conversation sounded like:

"Grandma! There's a baby in mommy's tummy and IT'S IN THE RIGHT PLACE!  I'm so happy I want to jump for joy and shout from the rooftops!"

It was a very memorable family day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome positive, supportive sharing in this community. God bless!